samp radio suggestion.

i thought about this in b-zone server, what if while your listening to your own music on user track's as long as your driver of the vehicle, is it possible to create a feature to were if a another player enters as a passanger they can also listen to the same thing your listening too?.

like if i change station as driver, it also will happen on there screen as well as being able to hear your user track's.

i dont know how it can be created but i thought it was a good thing to suggest..

probably impossible without downloading a seperate feature..

impossible, unfortunetly

Can't be done like you say but you could get similar results from the audio plugin in the plugins section.

It sounds like you need the Audio Plugin!

Yes, it can be done with plugins.
For example look at Ryder's "Text-To-Speech" I downloaded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigerswt
Посмотреть сообщение
impossible, unfortunetly
Never say 'impossible', because everything is possible, even if you don't know how to do it.

I'm sure the SA-MP developers will script what you suggested in the next versions, but for nowadays you can try using the Audio Plugin as it has been already said. You will need to play the needed sound only for the people who are inside of your vehicle.

Try using a timer whitch detects if the player is close enought to you(in order to make the people whitch close enough to your car but are not inside of it hear it with a low volume level), or the player inside of your vehicle. If so - play the sound for them.

I'm alreadyw working on something similar to that, hope you will take some of my advises if you would like to script it in yourself.

hopefully the samp developer's read this and find a way to get it in a update.. cuss this feature would rock as hard as having your own personal car in game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigerswt
Посмотреть сообщение
impossible, unfortunetly
It's possible.

if possible.. explain? i know it can be done but how?

Read my post.