Need importan help with script.

I'll make a new server, I want to role play but with some elements of RPG. For example, I have a level system for the toilet, unless you piss often so it may come unexpectedly when, for example, walking on the street.

I also have a system of six children, one can have sex with others to have children, then you have to raise the child, it takes a while. You can buy latrine products to give to your child, it must eat to be strong.

Would also have an advanced automotive systems with all necessary details, for example, you should empty your bladder in a bottle you have in your car (To avoid having to run to the house all the time.) Would also be perfect registration of the owner and the police easily pair two by two.

A system for training and stuff is a must, unless you are training to become a fat and if you practice you become less fat. If you are, you die of obesity and if it is too narrow you die of anorexia. You have to eat every day to keep fit.

A system for document requests would be great, you should easily be able to walk in a shop and put down all the necessary household items in a basket and present it to the clerk, later may be used to provide money in exchange for articles.

Thank you fix this for me, you can get to become personnel manager of the server and maybe even get some money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sten
Посмотреть сообщение
you should empty your bladder in a bottle you have in your car (To avoid having to run to the house all the time.)
I laughed and stopped reading at this point.

Sir, what you demand is insane, no one is going to do this without money, and i mean good money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
Sir, what you demand is insane, no one is going to do this without money, and i mean good money.
i have to agree ... thanks for the ideas though

lol scripter your an anus :P, but really sten, Either learn it yourself, or have alot of money on standby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
lol scripter your an anus :P, but really sten, Either learn it yourself, or have alot of money on standby.
Aww.. Well thank you :P I try to be

No One answered my thread so meh... I'll just activate Troll Mode and look for some Ideas

Go for it.?