problem connecting to a server [very interesting]

A friend of mine has a very strange problem. He can see all the servers in the client list but can't connect on any of them. From my experience I know that if samp is blocked by the firewall you won't be able to see the server info such as the host name, ping, and players. My friend can see the data but when he tries to enter it get's that the server didn't respond.

That normally happens when the server has a different version than the client. That is really not the case here.
I tried everything. I deleted the settings, and I even reistalled gtasa and sa-mp and had no good result. Can someone point me in the right direction here? I would really appreciate it!!

never mind, it seems that the installer was corrupted...

Usually it's because you're using the old version of SA:MP, maybe?

Hey anyone out here?I got a reallllllly strange problem in SAMP.My SAMP window shows all servers with active players normally,but since 2 days back,i cannot enter any of the servers inspite of a working connection with normal surfing and downloading.Plz if anyone got any answer tell me.And yes,i got SAMP 0.3c client for extra information....PLZ HELPPP!!!