Can someone help me. Convert zcmd to strcmd

I want to convert this to strcmd or what it is called. This is a zcmd code.

Quote:

COMMAND:dropoff(playerid, params[])
{
new otherplayerid;
if(sscanf(params, "d", otherplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF,"Usage /dropoff [ID]");
if(!IsPlayerConnected(otherplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "This player is not connected.");
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3.00,1698.6003,68.8721,29.3053)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF,"You need to be near the cages to unload.");
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(otherplayerid, 3.00, 1698.6003, 68.8721, 29.3053)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFF,"This player is not in range of the cage zone.");
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF,"You're not a mercenary");
{
if(PlayerTied[otherplayerid] > 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF,"This player is not tied.");
{
new rand = random(sizeof(CageSpawns));
SetPlayerPos(otherplayerid, CageSpawns[rand][0], CageSpawns[rand][1],CageSpawns[rand][2]);
SetPlayerFacingAngle(otherplayerid, CageSpawns[rand][3]);
}
}
}
return 1;
}

erm.. may i ask why you want to downgrade a command to work slower, and make it harder to implement/edit/give to other scripters?
my sugestion: ZCMD.
its really easy to use. just extract the include, and copy it to pawno/include.
then at the top of your script, add a
Код:
#include <zcmd>
it will work, you wont regret it ^^

But it doesn't work. Because all my other cmds are strcmd and if I use zcmd I can't use my other commands that are strcmd. how to fix this?