[Map] Los Santos Gym [Fences, Lights]

Los Santos Gym, with fences & lights. (My first mapping ever)

Download
Have fun with my mappings.

What did you think when you posted this? May be your first map but it still doesn't have to look like this. This can't be named a map. Isn't usefull.
Sorry, but you are not the first person who release maps like this and you don't think before, put 3 objects and C'EST FINI the map.

so..what is nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by schillow
Посмотреть сообщение
What did you think when you posted this? May be your first map but it still doesn't have to look like this. This can't be named a map. Isn't usefull.
Sorry, but you are not the first person who release maps like this and you don't think before, put 3 objects and C'EST FINI the map.
No, the map looks pretty good. It isn't big, but it looks good anyways.

nice,and simple. good work. Ignore schillow the nub.

lol nub? lets be serious, you tested that? which is the use of this map? who will use that?
bad

Sorry for the bump, but thanks for this. I plan to use it in my Vortex Roleplay 2 release, I'll add you to the credits.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
lol nub? lets be serious, you tested that? which is the use of this map? who will use that?
bad
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Me, this is great and practically essential for any RP server, considering the volume of people that intentionally ram the Gym to try kill people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for the bump, but thanks for this. I plan to use it in my Vortex Roleplay 2 release, I'll add you to the credits.

Me, this is great and practically essential for any RP server, considering the volume of people that intentionally ram the Gym to try kill people.
actually calgon is right lot people are ramming other in this specific location...and instead of blaming..it was his first map which is useful to my opinion for an rp server.. nice job dude !

thank you for this, perfect.

for New Mapper It's Good ~ Basicly for Decorations