Car Mod That Only Apears In Your Server?

Hey,

is it possible to create a plugin/mod where it has a bunch of new cars (changed from original) that the user downloads and installs, but only shows up in your server? (that way avioding conflictions with other servers)

Like, I want custom police cars... Once in the server, the user can see that custom police car, but in every other server it shows up as a normal cop car.

Thanks!

I dont think it is possible because im pretty sure if you download and install a mod it is going to show up in every server you go in. Then again i may be wrong, but i have never seen anything like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BFT]eagles22
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont think it is possible because im pretty sure if you download and install a mod it is going to show up in every server you go in. Then again i may be wrong, but i have never seen anything like it.
I remember joining a server once, that required you to download a plugin to play in it (autokick) and once you did, some of the sounds where edited, and music was added to it. (from what I could remember) so I was wondering if something simmiler to this was possible, but with cars. (seen as you couldn't hear those sounds in other servers.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarGTA
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember joining a server once, that required you to download a plugin to play in it (autokick) and once you did, some of the sounds where edited, and music was added to it. (from what I could remember) so I was wondering if something simmiler to this was possible, but with cars. (seen as you couldn't hear those sounds in other servers.)
Yeah, it's a common include which many servers use nowadays; really adds a lot to servers as well. I don't believe it's possible though, they would need to have the vehicles in their gta3.img file.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=117973