Creating own objects?

When are we going to be able to create our own objects? or how?

You actually already can. If you have the model file (.dff) and texture file (.txd) all you have to do is get everyone who plays on your server to download and import both files to thier SAMP.img (located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP) with something like IMG Tool (http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=63) and then get everyone to put a line for each object in their SAMP.ide file (also located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP) (can be opened with notepad or any other text editor).

For example say I have an object called house and the files are called house.dff and house.txd which I have already imported into my SAMP.img, all I'd need to do now is define the object with an ID. So I open up SAMP.ide and write in:
19999, house, house, 100, 0

19999 - The object ID, used for when you create the object in your script, can be anything from 18631 to 19999 but make sure you don't use the same ID twice
house - the first "house" in the line is the model name (with the .dff extention removed)
house - the second "house" in the line is the texture name (with the .txd extention removed)
100, 0 - no idea what these numbers represent, you'll need to ask kalcor or someone else on the team. I just used 100, 0 since it's used with the fishing rod object.

I thought there was an official program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
Посмотреть сообщение
You actually already can. If you have the model file (.dff) and texture file (.txd) all you have to do is get everyone who plays on your server to download and import both files to thier SAMP.img (located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP) with something like IMG Tool (http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=63) and then get everyone to put a line for each object in their SAMP.ide file (also located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP) (can be opened with notepad or any other text editor).

For example say I have an object called house and the files are called house.dff and house.txd which I have already imported into my SAMP.img, all I'd need to do now is define the object with an ID. So I open up SAMP.ide and write in:
19999, house, house, 100, 0

19999 - The object ID, used for when you create the object in your script, can be anything from 18631 to 19999 but make sure you don't use the same ID twice
house - the first "house" in the line is the model name (with the .dff extention removed)
house - the second "house" in the line is the texture name (with the .txd extention removed)
100, 0 - no idea what these numbers represent, you'll need to ask kalcor or someone else on the team. I just used 100, 0 since it's used with the fishing rod object.
Ty, Mr.Gappy