A function or a stock..

Since none answered on my topic, from about 12h ago.. I made this new one. My idea was control vehicle, without player being vehicle's inside. My other would be a stock, or function, called "SetPlayerState" (since exists GetPlayerState). This function would set player state for driver (even though had to config the vehicle would be controlled). For noone say it's impossible, I already saw a RC car being controlled, for a player somewhere else (not car's inside). After the car explode, the player were toggle controllable again (was possible to see the player there if you get close with the RC car). So, if anyone know this function, or if it's possible, please post me, or even a example. Thx.

SetPlayerState is not a possible function, it's called from inside San Andreas. About the RC vehicles: It's done on purpose by Rockstar. If you enter an RC vehicle your character is too big to fit the vehicle and so a non-solid object is left at where you enter the vehicle, however you gain control of the vehicle. Note that you can't enter RC vehicle without special code either.

I know about that of "non-solid", but when I was on a RC, I get closer to myself, and it was still there.. and another server, it gone for some seconds. Don't remember exactly if the vehicle would explode, but the player wouldn't die, unless there were a SetTimerEx, which would remove the player quickly and explode on a certain time, less than 1sec.