[GameMode] Los Angeles RolePlay fixed edition

This script sucks, another GF edit.

how to buy car

I need some help...When i compline to version 0.3c i have 1 error

E:\Jocuri\GTA San Andreas\Samp Server roleplay\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2 : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Plz help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionutz
Посмотреть сообщение

E:\Jocuri\GTA San Andreas\Samp Server roleplay\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2 : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Plz help!!
just copy the util.inc on yuor pawn/include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionutz
Посмотреть сообщение

1 Error.

Plz help!!
You might have more than 2 pawnos on your computer, Copy & Past Utilis on each

Hehe, you'll never be able to fix this LA-RP mode!
Anyways, good job for trying and keep trying!

Looks good (y) I uploaded it to my server, and only problem i have, is that it doesn't want to load the ownable vehicles Ahh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn102
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good (y) I uploaded it to my server, and only problem i have, is that it doesn't want to load the ownable vehicles Ahh well...
Look, to me works good. Try to download the package from sa-mp.com and copy the things from the link of this topic and the files from your server. It will work good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_prince
Посмотреть сообщение
Look, to me works good. Try to download the package from sa-mp.com and copy the things from the link of this topic and the files from your server. It will work good
I have SAMP 03c on my server, and using the latest includes. So i know that that is all fine. All files in scriptfiles as they should be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRob
Посмотреть сообщение
This script sucks, another GF edit.
Before making that comment think if you could make a GF script from scratch.