skin list help

Ok so on my gamemode when new people join and register, it brings them to a dialog in which they can choose the skin they want, but how to make the skin list not pop up and make all new players spawn with skin id 299?
please help as this will improve my roleplay server.

Just put SpawnPlayer in OnPlayerRequestClass and SetPlayerSkin using parameter 299.

As he mentioned - Create a variable holding whether or not the player just registered. If they did, skip the dialog and just spawn them normally, while setting their skin to 299.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krx17
Посмотреть сообщение
Just put SpawnPlayer in OnPlayerRequestClass and SetPlayerSkin using parameter 299.
i dont know if you want to, but could i just give you the game mode script and you edit it for me to the skin, becuase i am really confused.

I wouldn't suggest giving them the gamemode, even thought they wouldn't want anything to do with it im sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't suggest giving them the gamemode, even thought they wouldn't want anything to do with it im sure.
well i belive this is the selection , here is teh pawn script, coudl you edit so it automaticaly spawns with id 299 ?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid))
    {
        printf("NPC: OnPlayerRequestClass: %d", playerid);
        return 1;
    }
    if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0)
    {
        TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1);
        return 1;
    }
    SetupPlayerForClassSelection(playerid);
    if(gPlayerSpawned[playerid] == 1)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] > 0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] > 0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember] != 255)
        {
            SetPlayerSkin(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pModel]);
        }
        else
        {
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pModel] = PedSkins[classid][0];
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SetPlayerSkin(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pModel]);
    }