Few Testers

Anyone fancy testing out my latest application for me, I haven't coded an application in a long time so I'm not sure how it will work on other users systems.

All feedback would be appreciated, example of the script/application is in my signature.

The application just saves all songs you've played and how many times you've played it, as well as a dynamic signature to show what you're currently listening to.

Download

Seems to be working fine, but my window appears a little messed up (after expanding and reclosing the profile pane). The play, stop, and next buttons also overlaped the whole time, though. I like the profile feature, that seems pretty cool.

Personally, I think you should show songs by song name and artist, not by file name. Overall though, good job.

OT: We're listening to the same song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKo95
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems to be working fine, but my window appears a little messed up (after expanding and reclosing the profile pane). The play, stop, and next buttons also overlaped the whole time, thoigh. I like the profile feature, that seems pretty cool.

Personally, I think you should show songs by song name and artist, not by file name.

OT: We're listening to the same song!
I have the code commented for the mean time because a lot of my songs don't have the titles filled in but I will add it in the next update, and I have no idea why it looks like that for you what's your resolution?

Cheers for testing.

My resolution is 1680 x 1050. It doesn't appear like that when I first open it, only after expanding that panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKo95
Посмотреть сообщение
My resolution is 1680 x 1050.
I'll check it out, thanks.

What programming language did you use?

I have the same issue as ^^

1366x768

Great job!

Suggestion:

Add a search bar cause if I connect my external HDD with the 600GB of music I'll get lost with one list.

nice job just tested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krx17
Посмотреть сообщение
What programming language did you use?
vb.net

And thanks for testing guys I'll try and fix the resolution problem and add your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souvlaki
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the same issue as ^^

1366x768

Great job!

Suggestion:

Add a search bar cause if I connect my external HDD with the 600GB of music I'll get lost with one list.
The textbox when you expand is a search bar but I assume you mean in subfolders and yeah I'll most likely add it when I make it a bit more advanced.

If you made a mac version i would be more than happy to test it. :P I may check it out tomorrow when i am on my pc, but its too late for me to jump on it now :P