[FilterScript] Basic Registration Filterscript

Introduction
I am a SA-MP player since 2009 and I've been playing on servers for the past months. That was until I learned PAWN in December and now I'm a skilled scripter so I decided to register on the SA-MP forums with a name of an often used code you find under the switch function, case, and 1337.

What is this?
My first script, known as "Basic Registration Filterscript". This script is approximately 200 lines long. This script allows players to register their account and login to their account the next time they login. This filterscript saves money, too, and you start off with $50,000 for registering.

What does it do?
When a player connects, he is unable to spawn until he registers or logins into his game account. As soon as you logged in, you will be able to access your player and you will get your saved money (the money that saves into the file after you disconnect).

What are the commands?
/register [password] to register an account (if you didn't register already).
/login [password] to login to your account (if you registered in the past).

How can I download this script?
Just click the Pastebin link below. For this to work you need dini.

Pastebin

Looks good, I suggest using Dialogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good, I suggest using Dialogs.
I'll try and do that on the next update, thanks for your honest reply.

It's nice and simple, just like the title

nice registration System

Looks good.

i get 2 errors

Код:
C:\Users\Stephen-Laptop\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(170) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Users\Stephen-Laptop\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(185) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
help?

dialogs and new ini systems are the future, dini is outdated, nice anyway.