[Suggestion] Drivebying with other weapons

Hi!
I remember talking to you (Kalcor) on IRC about this (a few weeks before the release of 0.3a).
You said you had scripted this already but it weren't added to the multiplayer modification because you thought it wouldn't be used or something. Well, it is actually a very popular request and I hope it will be added. That would be awesome as hell and would make a lot of sense as this game is about cars, guns and yeah, the rest of it.

~ [03]Garsino

It would be fun drivebying with a fire extinguisher from a mower, yes.

++respect if this gets added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be fun drivebying with a fire extinguisher from a mower, yes.

++respect if this gets added
Haha, epic win.

Driving a kart with a minigun driveby

yes very. sniping from a kart. behind a tree. this would be cool.

Like CJ in the solo who use ak47

hmm then maybe you can also shoot out of a maverick ? (helicopter) IF its all gonna happen

This would be awesome and definitely make it more realistic. I don't know though... the limits of single player require you have a semi-automatic machine gun to do a drive by. (usually, with the story lines exempt) It would be cool, however, to use a Desert Eagle or perhaps a Minigun.

I remember using an AK-47 in one of the SP missions. And cops on police bikes were using pistols to driveby. And in another mission you were using a minigun from a helicopter (not the same concept but would be awesome to add this weapon too though )

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember using an AK-47 in one of the SP missions. And cops on police bikes were using pistols to driveby. And in another mission you were using a minigun from a helicopter (not the same concept but would be awesome to add this weapon too though )
Like GTA4 with M4's and AK47's

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm then maybe you can also shoot out of a maverick ? (helicopter) IF its all gonna happen
This, that way we wouldn't use Hunters/Hydras.