[Help] Creating cars by their ID's

I've trying to create like command what will give you the car (by his ID) you want.

It works pretty nicely, but I've got one small problem what I can't think of way to get rid.

So this is the code:
The dialog when you call the " /veh " command:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, ADMIN_CARSID_DIALOG,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Vehicle ID","Please enter ID of your vehicle.","Spawn","Cancel");
pawn Код:
if(dialogid == ADMIN_CARSID_DIALOG)
    {
        if(!response) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, " You Canceled!");
        new carid = strval(inputtext);
        if(!IsNumeric(inputtext)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Please use numbers as a ID of your car. [HINT]: Please use ID 400-605.");
        if(inputtext[0] > 400 || inputtext[0] < 605)// Here is the problem, I think. :S
        {
            new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A;
            GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, A);
            GetPlayerPos(playerid,X, Y, Z);
            AdminCar = AddStaticVehicle(carid, X+2, Y+3, Z, A, 0, 0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, " You got your car!");
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Sorry, but we can't find a car with ID you wanted. [HINT]: Please use ID 400-605.");
    }
And the problem is when i put like 20 in the dialog box, and we all know that there is no car with ID 20.
But I still get the message " You got your car! ".

Use &&
pawn Код:
if(dialogid == ADMIN_CARSID_DIALOG)
    {
        if(!response) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, " You Canceled!");
        new carid = strval(inputtext);
        if(!IsNumeric(inputtext)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Please use numbers as a ID of your car. [HINT]: Please use ID 400-605.");
        if(inputtext[0] > 400 && inputtext[0] < 605)// Here is the problem, I think. :S
        {
            new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A;
            GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, A);
            GetPlayerPos(playerid,X, Y, Z);
            AdminCar = AddStaticVehicle(carid, X+2, Y+3, Z, A, 0, 0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, " You got your car!");
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Sorry, but we can't find a car with ID you wanted. [HINT]: Please use ID 400-605.");
    }

LOL!
Thanks mate!
I found a couple of bugs more in that command but everything is fixed now, thanks to you!

here ya go
pawn Код:
new vecid = strval(tmp);
        if(vecid >= 400 && vecid <= 611)

Ermm... I already fixed that.