SA-MP Server Not Public(Port Forward)

I have port forwarded 7777 TCP and UDP and I still cant get people to join my server when i give my external Ip. I edited server.cfg announce to 1. Also I tried putting bind (my.external.ip) and then sa-mp server would open and close in a blink of an eye. I Read server_log and it said:
[19:43:59] Unable to start server on [xx.xx.xx.xx]. Port in use?
[19:43:59]
[19:43:59] Filter Scripts
[19:43:59] ---------------
[19:43:59] Loading filter script 'XtremeAdmin2.amx'...

Please Help me.

Is it your router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it your router?
Hey Sorry we got off at the wrong foot earlier, and by the way what do you mean by my router.

That says, your port is in use. And are you sure, that your IP address is external?

Is ok I made it work on my aunt router but not on mine

Ok when you are hosting off a home computer and it shuts down, your local Ip changes (ie: 192.168.1.101, when you shutdown you could then get 192.168.1.103) then your router gets confused and you would be able to get threw router so you have to check every time you restart your computer to make sure you local Ip is the same as the one your router is looking for to forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodman262
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok when you are hosting off a home computer and it shuts down, your local Ip changes (ie: 192.168.1.101, when you shutdown you could then get 192.168.1.103) then your router gets confused and you would be able to get threw router so you have to check every time you restart your computer to make sure you local Ip is the same as the one your router is looking for to forward.
Not always, but in some cases the local ip does change. I have mine set to never renew. And your router wouldn't get confused b/c they identify the computers by MAC addresses, But there may be a setting in the router panel to set it NOT to renew

I dont think It does That