Bike tricks?

Hello, a mate of mine got a script on his MTA server so u can do tricks with ur bike, like superman, no hander, no footer, stand on seat and stuff, its so so cool !

So my question is, are there any way of gettin this to samp? I have searched but cant find anything at all..

Please help! /Dennis

about 1800 animations can't suit your needs?

Huh? what do you mean? i mean ON THE BIKE not with just character.. and so you can for example press "1" when its activated to do a one hander and "2" to do a no footer and "3" to do a superman, and so you can do backflips/frontflips instead of just half flips..

This is SA:MP not MTA- MTA has the support to use custom ped files in order to use new animations and other things that reflect any type of "stunt". Although as RSX mentioned- There's over 1800 animations already in SA:MP, so you're able to go through and apply the animation to make it appear you're doing a stunt.

Quote:

The following errors occurred with your submission:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

ok that sucks.. damn that made me thinking of turning pе samp stunt server into a mta stunt server >.>..

But well, thanks..