Cannot read from file

OK, there are So many threads about it, but only people that hasn't had this problem before answers with dumb and wrong answers, "then you don't have the file" etc, so do not say that.

"G:\SAMP Server\Servers\Server\filterscripts\GarHouse.pwn(2 4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "streamer""

There is a streamer.inc file in the "includes" folder (in the pawno folder), and it doesn't work, no includes work at all, there is nothing to do to fix it.

Can someone please help?

And NO, the name is not wrong, everything is written exactly right, it's also written correctly in the server.cfg, NOTHING is wrong, but I get this error, many people does, because nobody have been in this situation before, and when it first occurs, nobody knows what to do, because EVERYTHING is being done right.

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I use the same 'streamer' file.

Do you have the plugins folder added? And if you do, do you have the .dll / .so file for the streamer?

If not, i'm not sure.

I've got another question for you.

How do you open the script?

Do you first open pawno.exe and then load or double-click the script?

Add streamer in pawno->include and recompile!!

Sorry no speak english good

I've done all that you said, it's all in the same places, the only way I can load the inc files is with an customizable location (#include "../include/streamer.inc"), but <streamer> doesn't work.

Hmm, you can't open a .dll / .so file.

But make sure you've done the following, I know you said you put everything in server.cfg, but maybe you missed something.

Open server.cfg
put this on the bottom: plugins streamer
After that, save / close server.cfg
navigate to the folder where the server files are, and create a folder called plugins
after the folder is created, put the streamer.so / streamer.dll in that same folder, after that, run it, and you should not get the error saying it can not read from the file.

Check your gamemode, and make sure that you have put #include <streamer> at the top of the gamemode, after #include <a_samp>

Check that you have saved / moved the include to pawno/include, and not just /include.

We all make mistakes, so just double check this again.

btw, if you have two pawn programs, it will compile the file with the first pawn program, not the second one, so make sure you either delete the first pawn program, or move the include to the first pawno/includes folder.

FFS! I said it numerous times, I've done it ALL F*****G right! I haven't done any mistakes, I only get the warning that it didn't open.

I've not done any fails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK
Посмотреть сообщение
FFS! I said it numerous times, I've done it ALL F*****G right! I haven't done any mistakes, I only get the warning that it didn't open.

I've not done any fails!
You must ensure that pawno opens from the right directory.

say you have multiple folders like this:

c: / server1
c: / server2

And the include is in the server1 but pawno gets opened from server2, it will not find include and give you this error ..

To rage the way you did here gets you nowhere, ask kind.