Player's distance from point textdraw

I'm trying to make a simple command that measures the distance between a player's current position, and a previously defined point. The command /defpoint stores their starting position, and starts a looping timer to work out how far from the point they've moved. I'll try and include only the necessary parts;

/defpoint command
pawn Код:
CMD:defpoint(playerid, params[])
{
    DistanceTravelled[playerid] = TextDrawCreate(320.000000, 361.650000,"~g~~h~Distance: ~w~~h~ ");
    TextDrawSetShadow(DistanceTravelled[playerid],0);
    TextDrawSetOutline(DistanceTravelled[playerid],1);
    TextDrawLetterSize(DistanceTravelled[playerid],0.3,1.05);
    TextDrawFont(DistanceTravelled[playerid],1);
    TextDrawAlignment(DistanceTravelled[playerid],2);
    TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, DistanceTravelled[playerid]);

GetPlayerPos(playerid, DEFx, DEFy, DEFz);

UpdateTimer[playerid] = SetTimerEx("distance_timer", 750, true, "i", playerid);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Point defined! Type /close to close the calculator.");
       return 1;
    }
Timer
pawn Код:
public distance_timer(playerid)
{
    GetPlayerPos(playerid, NEWx, NEWy, NEWz);
    new Float:distance = GetPointDistanceToPoint(DEFx,DEFy,NEWx,NEWy);
    new Float:distancernd = floatround(distance,floatround_round);
    format(DistanceUpdateString[playerid],24,"~g~~h~Distance: ~w~~h~%d",distancernd);
    TextDrawSetString(DistanceTravelled[playerid], DistanceUpdateString[playerid]);
    TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, DistanceTravelled[playerid]);
    return 1;
}
Stock function to calculate distance
pawn Код:
Float:GetPointDistanceToPoint(Float:x1,Float:y1,Float:x2,Float:y2)
{
  new Float:x, Float:y;
  x = x1-x2;
  y = y1-y2;
  return floatsqroot(x*x+y*y);
}
The issue is that it doesn't seem to be calculating accurate results. The textdraw only reads "Distance: 1". I added a little debug that would send a client message saying what the 'distance' value was, and it was coming up with 10-figure long numbers. (e.g - 1132197622)

I'm hoping it's just some stupid mistake that some smarty-pants will pick up. Any replies are appreciated.
(Don't bother criticising the fact that it's probably a terrible script - I'm only going to run it alone here and there to work out distances, the looping timer doesn't worry me.)

%d is for integers, %f is for floats.

Cheers Finn, it works well now.
You're awesome.