Car problems

1. When a player tries to enter a police vehicle, he enters it and is forced to exit it and then a message apears 'You are not a police officer!'
Well i want that when a player tries to enter a police vehicle he would not enter it, but would pull the handle of the vehicle's door and then a message would apear.

2. There are some monster trucks created inside an arena, but when i go out of the arena i find those trucks invisible in the other side of town. I think that the arena is up and the trucks are falling down. What to do?

Bumpiest bump in bump bumpistory.

2. Just save the vehicles some metres above the arena, so the objects will have some time to load properly, and monsters won't fall down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osviux
Посмотреть сообщение
1. When a player tries to enter a police vehicle, he enters it and is forced to exit it and then a message apears 'You are not a police officer!'
Well i want that when a player tries to enter a police vehicle he would not enter it, but would pull the handle of the vehicle's door and then a message would apear.
Use OnPlayerEnterVehicle, not OnPlayerStateChange. To prevent entering in OnPlayerEnterVehicle, freeze and unfreeze him.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
    SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(vehicleid, playerid, 0, 1);
    return 1;
}
Ain't 100% sure if this will get called in time, I just did a fast test, and during the testing it went fine.

Ok, thanks. Ill try that.