Anyway to always show a marker/icon/blip on the radar?

It's for racing, when a player joins a race I have it display a map icon at the starting position. However this marker doesn't show up until the player gets near. I've tried to have a bot do the same but to the same outcome. Anybody have any suggestions and or solutions?

I'm using Incognito's streamer if that helps, thanks.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerMapIcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gangstas
Посмотреть сообщение
If you fully read my post you would see that, map icons are what I am using. The problem is that they don't show on the player's radar unless the player gets near them.

Incognito's streamer is made to show only 1 checkpoint at a time. You need to be closest to a checkpoint for it to show. You can't have 2 checkpoints showing at the same time. (I think) So thats why you would need to be close for it to appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Incognito's streamer is made to show only 1 checkpoint at a time. You need to be closest to a checkpoint for it to show. You can't have 2 checkpoints showing at the same time. (I think) So thats why you would need to be close for it to appear.
I know this, but I was wondering if there was anyway to make a single marker (not multiple) appear regardless of the player's range to it.

Don't use Incognito's streamer for the Checkpoints, just use default SetPlayerCheckpoint

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't use Incognito's streamer for the Checkpoints, just use default SetPlayerCheckpoint
Not really an option, as I'm using checkpoints for more than just racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really an option, as I'm using checkpoints for more than just racing.
I meant for that 1 checkpoint that you wanted to be seen all across the map.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I meant for that 1 checkpoint that you wanted to be seen all across the map.
Seems to work, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems to work, thanks.
You're welcome.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.