A Game Mode!

So I want a GM with all the fine details of advanced RP servers have such well-known items such as Los Santos Role Play, and other fine pastries. I would sincerely like to be able to spare a stingy amount to that person who got the time to help me with the crash.

I would love to have some sort of system of solid waste between domestic needs and play those. I would also like to sincerely like to have a system of age and aging, you know what they say, when no longer kids are everything is over.

A system for cars had also been highly appreciated, perhaps even an opportunity for the lucky owner of latrine activity inside the car.

Acting is in my vision to be easy and fun, like going to the movies, amusement parks and cabling while! You must press was to be in the cart and then stamp of everything of a cashier who shall be a computer-controlled AI players.

You will have to pay alot to get someone to make this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
You will have to pay alot to get someone to make this..
That + some of the things you described aren't possible in SA:MP (or their a pain in the ass to make).

can i please get some help with its?

Hint: Please won't do it for most of the scripters that qualify with ur specifications.