Streamers...

Ignitos streamer cant seam to hold more then 250 objects is there a streamer that holds 500+ or more?

Please help

i was asking that too in my thread and no one gave me any good ideas or any usful stuff !!!! :S

Just try increasing the Draw Distance, at first i thought incognito's wouldnt load more then 3-4 objects per person, now i increased the Draw Distance from 250 to 500, and any player can see every object purfectly.

use www.convertffs.com then use the Draw Distance option to the box on the right.

Hope this helps

i used his streamer and it worked perfectly fine for me, i had a good 3000+ objects on my old server. never had any problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
Посмотреть сообщение
Just try increasing the Draw Distance, at first i thought incognito's wouldnt load more then 3-4 objects per person, now i increased the Draw Distance from 250 to 500, and any player can see every object purfectly.

use www.convertffs.com then use the Draw Distance option to the box on the right.

Hope this helps
Thanks!

OFFTOPIC: Please make me a Avatar like urs dude saying "Wepz" with white/red stripes plz dude...

All of my objects are set to draw distance 100 and they are fine.

There are variables in incognitos for maximum objects and maximum total objects etc.

Ensure they are all set to what you want.