United States Truckers(Scripters Needed)

United States Truckers(Scripters Needed)

Hello I'm Malik Henderson, Owner of the sever I'm am currently scripting an trucking sever and have about 3 to 4 scripters which two are scripting and MTA sever and me an 3 others are scripting SAMP sever. I dont need MTA scripters but i need SAMP scripters. If you know how to make missions, cmds, ownablecars (with like car dealerships), Or how to make like licenses plates for the cars and and driving test that will give you drivers license when done the test please contact me via this post thanks.

Due date for opening of the sever 12/26/10

What you are planning to offer is always a good thing to give details about. And the main way you are going to gain interested scripters who actually understand what they are doing is by offering some sort of payment.

Got any cash involved?

If you got cash, im pretty sure, RealCop,Grim, and I would be interested even if no cash was involed as long as i know i got people helping me that know what there doing Ex. the guys above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
If you got cash, im pretty sure, RealCop,Grim, and I would be interested even if no cash was involed as long as i know i got people helping me that know what there doing Ex. the guys above
I don't think I'll help without cash... I'm running low on it as it is and I've got a community to run.

You don't script good enough to ask for cash. [neither do i]

And dude, you need to find a person you can trust, not a random person from samp that can scam you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't script good enough to ask for cash. [neither do i]

And dude, you need to find a person you can trust, not a random person from samp that can scam you.
My script work is fine, so back off.

I like RealCop's work! His SQL GM made me learn a little more SQL

Yeah i know, same here. If i get a SQL host, ima make an SQL script know that i know some of the basics

And that sucks that funds are going down in your community :/

I have cash but i would have to know the person and see what they could do before i pay

But if you instrested please contact me via this post Skype: Malikhenderson12 Emails: Malikhenderson@hotmail.com,malikhend...11@gmail. com

www.american-rp.co.cc/support, support@american-rp.co.cc

Thanks

Well if you still instresed go to www.american-rp.co.cc

And make topic and i will see how we gonna get this scripting started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Henderson
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if you still instresed go to www.american-rp.co.cc

And make topic and i will see how we gonna get this scripting started.
TRIPLE POSTING OMFG
just edit your posts to add more info!

No-ones going to script for you for free.

This is the same thread duh!!!

You fail...