need a scripter !!!!!

hey guys i need a scripter for my larp gamemode and i need a good and experienced admin and i will pay him $20 dollers in a month if anyone agree then email me on my id enrique_uzair@hotmail.com

Dude, im sorry. But no one will help you script a GF edit, esp. if its a GTA:RP, or LA:RP. Everyone is getting tired of those scripts and to be honest it's fucking annoying. Not trying to be an asshole, or aim this directly at you. Just try to learn to script on your own using the wiki and maybe looking at the gamemodes, just not editing them and trying to make them a server.

Also $20 is really nothing. I know people willing to pay that for a basic filter script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
Also $20 is really nothing. I know people willing to pay that for a basic filter script.
Very true :P

I have tried working with LA:RP not worth it too much work to fix all the bugs in it.

Might i recommend the Vortex Roleplay script? Its not seen 'too' much, it has virtually no bugs, and is easy to edit.

I use it on my server, and ive edited it sooo much, you cant tell its even Vortex, not to mention that in the first 2 weeks i got a 15 member playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
Посмотреть сообщение
Might i recommend the Vortex Roleplay script? Its not seen 'too' much, it has virtually no bugs, and is easy to edit.

I use it on my server, and ive edited it sooo much, you cant tell its even Vortex, not to mention that in the first 2 weeks i got a 15 member playerbase.
Thats cool, have you given credit though

I'm available, for 150$ a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm available, for 150$ a month.
Its better pay a good scripter to make one from scratch xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats cool, have you given credit though
You can tell its still VX:RP, mainly by the speedometer and the login system. There are a few other things though :P