[GameMode] WildWest Team Deathmatch(TDM)

WildWest Team Deathmatch
Scripted by: Steven82

Information:
This is my first gamemode release, so don't go hard on me .This is a team deathmatch script i started about 5 days ago. The reason it's taken me 5 days because i have school,football practice(american) and more.It's not that advanced but it's more than a basic one i think. It's a basic team deathmatch, but no cars or anything. It's based back in the 1800's to early 1900's. So please don't get mad and scream and yell saying there are no cars. It's located in the little ghost town by Sherman Dam,Bone County. It's going to be updated at least once a month(i planned). And uh lets get to the features. The full server package is up for download, but if you don't trust me i will add the includes(none in v1.0 RC-1) and the .pwn .amx .

Features:
Right now the script doesn't have alot of features, and a few things i need to finish making.

Code:
V1.0 RC-1:

1) 3 teams you can chose from, Civilian,Sheriffs Department,Outlaws.(Label team on class selection).
2) Pickups on where building you can enter will be.
3) Everytime you kill someone you will get a +1 score, when you are killed or died, one point gets taken away.
4) Some simple commands, EX. (/help,/commands,etc)
5) A half ass general store(will be finished in 1.1, or RC-2)
6) A half ass weapon store(will be finished in 1.1, or RC-2)
7) When you spawn right away, you don't get your weapons you have to arm yourself with them. EX. /carm(civilian),/sarm(sheriffs department),/oarm(outlaws).

I may of left some features out, i guess you'll find out when you test the gamemode.
**P.S.** I'm sorry for the half ass store's i was in a hurry to get the first release out :) and right now there is no admin system just yet(sorry). And a register/login system will be made soon.

V1.0 RC-2(coming soon)

Nice. I Will Try

If you run into any problems, that includes everybody just pm me.

This is a excellent Gamemode, Good job!

Nice GM

Nice GM

Well i am busy doing the CnR server and i can't get time to update this, but once i get this CnR finished for V1 i will start making improvements on the script

Sexy Gamemode Thanks (: