Two questions

Hey guys, sorry if this has been answered before though the search function isn't exactly helping me right now for some apparent reason.

1. Is it possible to make fires existent and harmful to all players? And they can last up to 10 minutes and then they burn themselves out? So sort of, "are they synced" This is for a role play server, trying to improve the fire fighter faction.

2. Sprunk machines. I'm trying to improve the EMS system, is it possible to remove these, or atleast lower the amount of health given from them?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time!

for the first question:
In single player there is this little fire on the beach (at the party where you have to steal the music van).. you could try if you can find this object... but I actually don't think that the fire on it (if there'll even be one) go out automatically...
Another way you could try is with explositions, but I don't think that this will fullfill your requirements...

2: I don't think so, however I'm not sure... I'd advice you to search through the filterscript section for this... maybe there is one if it's possible

2 ) Yes but it would be very messy.

1. Existent? Don't you mean resistant?
I believe checking if a player is on fire (which is mostly impossible) and then starting a timer which continues for 10minutes before they start loosing HP.

2. Get the players position, check if "enter" (KEY_USE or something like that) is pressed, and use OnPlayerUpdate to change the HP back to what it was before he pressed enter.

thanks a bunch guys