Can a large amount of cars cause lag?

Can a large amount of cars cause lag?

Yes, especially when there are many cars in one place.

I had to collect some data some time ago (but still in 0.3b), and had no problems with around 100 cars, all different models in one area (so all streamed in)
So it seems to be stable at least up to that and maybe even further.

Laggs caused by this isn't Network laggs, its hardware laggs. Though hardware laggs would cause the network to slow down x)...

Being around a large amount of vehicles/cars would cause FPS lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
View Post
Laggs caused by this isn't Network laggs, its hardware laggs. Though hardware laggs would cause the network to slow down x)...
"laggs"?

Laggs / lags .. You really should consider getting a new hobby, since all you do is to pick at everyone's small typo's.

Quote:
View Post
Laggs / lags .. You really should consider getting a new hobby, since all you do is to pick at everyone's small typo's.
Nah, I enjoy this 'hobby'

I mean i am hosting a sa-mp server on a vps and it does have a lot! Of lag and idk why i have looked at the cpu which is fine ram at 1gb and well internet speed is excellant which is my only conclusion.

Yeah, they can.

Off topic:

Quote:
View Post
Look at his profile, I bet he's got profile comments disabled cause he would get a lot of shit feedback on the comments he makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
View Post
Yeah, they can.

Off topic:

Look at his profile, I bet he's got profile comments disabled cause he would get a lot of shit feedback on the comments he makes.
They aren't disabled, they're restricted to contacts only because I hate being spammed by noobs like you.

It can cause some issues, but more or less FPS lag for the users.

And Las, if you haven't noticed, he'll say and do as he pleases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFriSki
Посмотреть сообщение
It can cause some issues, but more or less FPS lag for the users.

And Las, if you haven't noticed, he'll say and do as he pleases.

That's actually pretty awesome, thanks for that.