How To?

Hello, i want to make a command so if you are in a dump truck and under ( a random object ) it will come some rocks/boxes... and another command will erase them.

PS. They should not be freezed in the truck / in the air

Thanks guys.

You mean boxes that the truck can hit and push etc.? In that case, impossible.

I guess he means that the truck gets loaded with boxes/rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxix
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess he means that the truck gets loaded with boxes/rocks.
yea, is it possible?

Oh, sorry.

I guess you can make a timer to update the position of the object... but this is gonna be a lot of work, so I suggest you do something else.

Oh i know what he wants... he wants for example a flatbed (empty one) and a command to make boxes go on the flatbed and that he will be able to drive with them... nearly impossible.. you have to make a timer indeed, which updates every (0,05)? seconds. and put the boxes in same pos

Doesnt AttachObjectToPlayer work, too?
Create the objects first, calculate their pos relative to the trucks pos (will need some knowledge of math and some tests to get the right offsets). When a player enters the truck, attach the objects to him (you will need to change the object offsets a bit, to make them fit to the palyers' pos instead of the vehicles')
If the player leaves the vehicle, detach the objects (destroy and recreate them with the offsets you used on first creation)

All in all, thats quite a lot of work, maybe something for a inlcude scripter with some time. But it will work smooth, if done accurate, and without using ugly looking and laggy timers.