it is possible ??? o_0

guys it is possible to add bot's on SA:MP o_0

and if can pls tell me how ?

Why don't you use SEARCH!!?? Jesus, all you do is spam!

* Oh, don't tell me that you tried searching but didn't come up with anything - it's a lie.

lol no i dont search cause i just asking ... omfg

so please give me link or send me the code of pawn
omg what is so hard to just give me answer ?? O_O

and it is possible to create text on some wall

any help :S

As far as I'm concerned, you should be banned. I'm sure the forum rules say "search before you post", I think I came across that a couple times.

EDIT: Why don't you check this out. If you used search, you would have found it.

RealCop228, he honestly probably did search. Ever since the forums has been switched to vBulletin, the search function is literal shit. I can't even find some of my own scripts when searching, even though I named the title correctly.

To sum it up, vBulletin's search function is poop.

so grim can u help me ?? please

If there is forum what have good search..Than its vBulletin...
Btw. [Lsrcr]Rafa you want to other people search for you?LOL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
RealCop228, he honestly probably did search. Ever since the forums has been switched to vBulletin, the search function is literal shit. I can't even find some of my own scripts when searching, even though I named the title correctly.

So what, when searching it gives about 20 or so pages of results. Now don't tell me that nothing you searched for its in one of those pages..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение

You're right at how horrible vBulletin's search function is. I wish they'd improve it. Although, if he looked hard enough, he probably would have found something. Anyways...