Searching a Server / Some work maybe

Hi guys,

I'm Sascha and as far as I can say I'm not bad in scripting. I'd like to find another server to script for. I don't care for the kind of the server but I'd prefere none roleplay servers...
I also have some website-scripting experiences (however I'm not that good in that yet:P), mapping experiences and I can host a server (not 24/7 and if I have to host it for a longer time it won't be free, but cheap).

I'm searching for an existing or new server, as long as the owner cares for the server and the admins and players are cool:P...
I can script together with other scripters or alone. As I have many school things to do I can't do everything right at time, therefore I don't want anyone who always begs me to do something now or saying... "when will you start?... can you start now... please do it now...", etc...
I have no problem to publish my script, but I won't teach another admin or the owner or whomever to script and also I won't work for someone who will claim my scripts as his/her own and I won't work together with someone who calls him/herself a "scripter" but can't script anything.... or at least not more than a simple clientmessage or a spawn point...

So if you are interested just PM me or send me an email or so...
If you want to see any script example done by me, you can contact me, too and I'll show you...

So cya guys

Sascha