Why is everyone getting banned ?

I've realised lately that Tons of people have been banned, is there a corrupt admin or something ?
My friend got banned for a shitty reason, i think there is a corrupt admin, if i get banned for this post
then that means its true, Can someone explain >?

at your profile page is a tab named "infractions" there you can see what did you maded bad , at 3 or i dont know the number of the infractions you get banned temporary or permanently

btw: i got an infraction

I think its because of the fucking spam... Maybe rulebreakers i dont realy know. I saw many high rank people get baned

Same thats why i asked, High rollers ect are getting banned

The administration of these forums (in my opinion) is poor. Now when I say that, I don't mean all of the moderators are poor at their job, but some truly are. As for the bans, it happens. Whether it was a legitimate reason or because the moderator was in a bad mood that day, no one knows but the person who banned the people.

My advice is don't flash your opinion out until the issue is addressed. (Whether it FINALLY be by the SA:MP community, or the moderators realizing something is wrong.)

Alright thanks anyways

Also as a note, you might not want to look forward to seeing this thread up later.

A lot of topics have been deleted/locked for no reason. No discussion why; Nothing - literally. Even when you tell them not to! (That is what makes me the most angry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardianAngel
Посмотреть сообщение
at your profile page is a tab named "infractions" there you can see what did you maded bad , at 3 or i dont know the number of the infractions you get banned temporary or permanently

Sorry, am i just too stupid to look correctly or why don't i find this tab? Where exactly is it located? User CP?

It only appears after you have received a fraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardianAngel
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't see this tab or page for infractions...
Explain how to get to it?

// Thanks