[FilterScript] wAdmin System v1.0| Wennicke [RP]

• Introduction
  • Command list
  • Download
  • How to use it
  • Credits

Introduction

Hello. This account system and admin system was made mostly for Roleplay servers. There are 6 questions when you go through the registration, but you can always edit those questions or add more if you feel for it. This is generally made as simple as it could be and I'm looking forward to see how people are going to act on this topic. This is the first version I will be releasing of wAdmin, and I will be updating wAdmin alot in the upcoming time. Well this is not the biggest yet, but don't worry. I will make it grow!

Command list

Admin commands:
Quote:

Level 1 Moderator: /kick - /ajail - /announce - /unfreeze - /freeze - /warn - /setskin
Level 2 Administrator: /ban - /clearchat - /veh
Level 3 Administrator: /rav - /rv
Level 4 Administrator: /restart
Lead Administrator / Rcon Administrator: /makeadmin - /restart - /dv

General commands:

Quote:

/register - /login - /leavecar - /admins - /checkjailtime - /time - /stats

Download

How to use it?
  1. Copy & Paste, this file: AccountSystem.amx -> Server directory/filterscripts
  2. Copy & Paste, the 3 includes: utils, dudb and dini -> server directory/pawno/includes.
  3. Copy & Paste, the wAdmin folder -> Server directory/scriptfiles
  4. Open your server.cfg and insert AccountSystem in the filterscript line.
Well, as you come to the registration screen you may notice a textdraw. By heading to line: 87 and 96 you'll see where it says "Servername" and "Servermode".

pawn Код:
87: Textdraw0 = TextDrawCreate(144.000000, 197.000000, "Servername"); // Change this to your servername
96: Textdraw1 = TextDrawCreate(208.000000, 223.000000, "ServerMode"); // Change this to your servermode
Also at line: 128 and 137 you're going to change it to your servername and mode:

pawn Код:
128: SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORIGINAL,"___________________[Servername Servermode]___________________");
137: SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORIGINAL,"___________________[Servername Servermode]___________________");
Also the lines underneeth you gotta change.

Credits

My credits goes to:

Dstoft - Jailtimer

Thank you and hope you like it!

- Wennicke - Yup, Lion King theme month.

Nice, good work.

Good job!
Nice filterscript Wennicke!

Hello i have a problem when i enter /register [my_password] command don't work. why? (It don't work and in other FS)

Nice admin script ! Good job

Basic, it has little commands, although, it's still named as a administration filterscript. Well done.

One thing, as you have mentioned this is for Roleplaying servers, why not do commands that sets players levels, etc. But I do not think you'll be able to do these unless you got the variables names of the levels, etc.

Nice filterscript mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by known
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello i have a problem when i enter /register [my_password] command don't work. why? (It don't work and in other FS)
Have you created the folder in which the accounts need to save?

Yes

Nice filterscript Wennicke. Good job. 9/10 from me for this FS.