I am Confused...

Ok, So this is my story, I bought GTA;SA off steam then found That i cant do the SAMP on steam so i bought The GTA:SA Game Off a Website Called Game After i dowloaded it after that i tried downgrading it.. it said

"This program cannot patch the installed version of San Andreas because of the following reason

D:\PROGRAM FILES\ROCKSTAR\GTA SAN ANDREAS\gta_sa.exe: unknown version"

So i looked at the fourm Other ppl had this So i looked for the fix, i see no Fix, So i get pissed, Then i spend all my time looking on vids on ******* and ****** looking for an awnser So then after that i try it anyway i dowload SAMP it dowloaded fine i went on any server and then it loaded with a white sceen then it played the music, then it looked like the single player menu then i clicked start game and then it crashed, So then i Raged and Then Raged... And then raged some more, Then i just wanted to end Life (Joke's But i was rly annoyed) So that's why i just did this, I have the 10.1 verstion or i dont now what it's called it's like 1.1 vertion all i know that it has a .1 on the End

Please Could you help me Befor i die Because of raging

Thank You

Denver

(If this helps i have windows 7)

and.. Someone Differnt has the same propblem this is my propblem

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvWbZEdV5C4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

BUMB is anybody there Please Help me!!

Hello Anybody there I need Help PLEASE

The version of GTA SA that can be downloaded from online stores is version 3.0 and cannot be downgraded.
Go to your nearest store and buy a dvd copy. These are 2.0 and can be downgraded.

Oh, and have some patience, dude.

It's Not a 3.0 It's a v1.01 that's what it says at the bottton on my sceen So Can anybody Help?

Anyway If i did have to buy ANOTHER copy i would just kill myself first i bought the steam version Then i bought This Version and now your telling me i have to buy another one! I am Rageing so badly Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver364
Посмотреть сообщение
It's Not a 3.0 It's a v1.01 that's what it says at the bottton on my sceen So Can anybody Help?
If it says v1.01, then you have the hot coffee patch applied. Try to reinstall. If that does not work, then the patch is probably already included in the downloaded files and you will have to get a DVD copy.

Ok, Could you give me a website or store in the uk that has the CORRECT VERSION TO PLAY GTA:SAMP WITH NO PROBLEMS or the store you went to Thanks

get a v1.0 crack from gamecopyworld - US one. Replace the gta_sa.exe and play