Leviathan SkyCrane detailed

Sorry for the double post. People didn't understand from the previous one, so I'll explain it in more detail. Maybe someone can actually help me.

In the single player mission called "Up Up and Away" the player must take a leviathan helicopter and transport an armored van with it. The helicopter had a special crane magnet only available in this mission. My question is: Is it possible to enable it in sa-mp? and if there is, can someone help me with it? below is an image to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Don't make a new topic for this. And i think this is not possible.

ok I won't do that again...

see the winch is the same as gta sa cranes in game "yellow cranes" xD

I think you cant use that crane, but somewhere I saw a script that makes vehicles stick to the chopper and then u can fly with it

dont spam helion u want banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphone1234g
Посмотреть сообщение
dont spam helion u want banned?
Want to get your postcount go up?
(No, it doesnt make your penis bigger.)

I am not spamming. The rules state this:

"You can bump topics when the last reply is at least 48 hours old, and it needs to have useful information about your problem."

I don't give a damn about my postcount. It can go down to 0 for all I care. I use this forum for information.

Sorry for the two month bump, but yes this is possible, getting it to move up and down may be tricky, but you can do this. You may also be able to pickup cars.

Actually, this might be possible! You could use the MapAndreas plugin to determine the height of the helicopter from the vehicle you are trying to lift; then attach the object to a vehicle and then attach the same object to the other vehicle. It might not be pretty, but it might work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, this might be possible! You could use the MapAndreas plugin to determine the height of the helicopter from the vehicle you are trying to lift; then attach the object to a vehicle and then attach the same object to the other vehicle. It might not be pretty, but it might work..
lol............

1. Attach the magnet object
2. use onplayerkeystatechange to make it move up and down
3. store the negative z height of the magnet from the helicopter
4. use the helicopter's x and y minusing the magnet's z to check if a vehicle is like inrange of 13.4(max car range, planes not included) of that
5. get the top of the vehicle's position, and calculate the distance between the magnet and the head/roof
6. there we go!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
Посмотреть сообщение
lol............

1. Attach the magnet object
2. use onplayerkeystatechange to make it move up and down
3. store the negative z height of the magnet from the helicopter
4. use the helicopter's x and y minusing the magnet's z to check if a vehicle is like inrange of 13.4(max car range, planes not included) of that
5. get the top of the vehicle's position, and calculate the distance between the magnet and the head/roof
6. there we go!?
you forgot
7. Update the lifted vehicles position using OnPlayerUpdate

I posted how to find the vehicle below the magnet but yea you can add that

if anyone needs a base/start look here

pawn Код:
CMD:testex(playerid, params[])
{//explosion area
    new Float: Pos[6], Float:a, vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    GetVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, a);
    GetVehicleSize(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid), Pos[3], Pos[4], Pos[5]);
    GetVehiclePos(vehicleid, Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2]);

CreateExplosion(Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2] + 0.5 * Pos[5], 12, 1.0);

new Float:Vehicleroofzpositionforidiots = Pos[2] + 0.5 * Pos[5];
    #pragma unused Vehicleroofzpositionforidiots

SetVehicleHealth(vehicleid, 1000.0);
    return 1;
}
also has anyone tested this with the helicopter to see what would happen?
AttachTrailerToVehicle(...)