SQLite, RAW or library

Hello! I've been using the MySQL account system for my gamemodes, and when there is a little bit more players on the server (like 30-40, yeah that is lot for me), the account system starts acting 'wierd' (the queries are threaded and I'm using two connections - one for getting data and one for setting data).

Well, I'm thinking of stop using MySQL and switch to either SQLite, RAW writing system or some file writing library (I perfer using INI and I would use yini library for that). Now I'm not sure what is best to use, I'm really interested to SQLite as I know the SQL well, but it has no many functions to offer. I didn't try to do anything with it already, so I don't know am I limitied to something while using SQLite or not.

What do you think I should use?

If you're going to stop using MySQL because of some bugs, why not get support on fixing the bugs instead? Wouldn't it save a lot of time and trouble?

EDIT: However, answering your question, PERSONALLY, I'd go to SQLite. But then again, all three have their strengths and weaknesses.

Well, I'm writing a new gamemode, so I'm not going to fix any MySQL 'bugs', because that are well known issues (lag and other shit). I'm thinking of using a yini library, but someone reported it is slow while saving things.