MySQL Problem.

Hello , i have a problem with MySQL. The accounts are registering OK in MySQL database , but , when i'm reconnecting to the server , it doesn't load my account "infos".
I'm using mtrp-final mysql system.
OnPlayerConnect
Код:
MySQLCheckConnection();

// Check if the account exists
    new sqlaccountstatus = MySQLCheckAccount(plname);
    if(sqlaccountstatus != 0)
    {
        // Check if the account is locked
        if (MySQLCheckAccountLocked(sqlaccountstatus) != 0)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "This account has been locked and cannot be accessed. Please contact an admin.");
            Kick(playerid);
            return 0;
        }
        gPlayerAccount[playerid] = 1;
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID] = sqlaccountstatus;
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SERVER: Please register your account");
        gPlayerAccount[playerid] = 0;
    }
My /login command :
Код:
 if (strcmp(cmd, "/login", true) ==0 )
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
            if(gPlayerAccount[playerid] == 1)
            {
                new tmppass[64];
                if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 1)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_AZTECAS_COLOR, "SERVER: You are already logged in.");
                    return 1;
                }
                tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
                if(!strlen(tmp))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_AZTECAS_COLOR, "USAGE: /login [password]");
                    return 1;
                }
                strmid(tmppass, tmp, 0, strlen(cmdtext), 255);
                //Encrypt(tmppass);
                gPlayerLogged[playerid] = 1;
                OnPlayerLogin(playerid,tmppass);
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SERVER: First use register command !");
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }
Here is my OnPlayerLogin
http://pastebin.com/AcqqBT9U
And , in console , after i log in ; i have this error
Код:
[02:25:27] [death] Gabb died 255
[02:25:27] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:27] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:28] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:28] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:29] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:29] [chat] [Gabb]: masculin
[02:25:29] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:30] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
[02:25:30] Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ticket=0,Fuel=0,Married=0 WHERE id=1' at line 1
And here is my : 'database.sql'
http://pastebin.com/tLj7XbTv