Roleplay Base?

Has anyone ever released a base gm, something that was started but not finished? Like say it has working register/login some cmds or so, maybe around under 10klines? I was wondering cause it would be easier to use a nice base then starting from scratch xD

I could not really find it but there was a GM called CentralRP, created by sebihunter. And that had login system and some small commands like /me I started with that when I did my first RP gm

Ah, sounds just like what im looking for . ill search for it also, thanks

edit: i did some searching and well the link is deleted, it was : tttp://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=46391.0 anychance you still have it?

Im going to check.. Give me 2sec

Edit: No, Im sorry.. Try to contact sebihunter ?

he hasnt been active on forums for about 4month xD

Try the IV-MP forums, he's developing that if im right.

*coughs* this forum, *cough* go to forum *cough* related to GTA IV *cough*

Sorry but if yoou dnt know wut i am talking about then........sorry

It's not hard to make a "base" yourself, and it's pretty good for experience. Though if you are COMPLETELY lazy, then there's quite a few tutorials/base scripts around, just search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
*coughs* this forum, *cough* go to forum *cough* related to GTA IV *cough*

Sorry but if yoou dnt know wut i am talking about then........sorry
I don't think anyone understood what you were trying to say with those poor English skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not hard to make a "base" yourself, and it's pretty good for experience. Though if you are COMPLETELY lazy, then there's quite a few tutorials/base scripts around, just search.

I don't think anyone understood what you were trying to say with those poor English skills.
Was trying not to Say IV-MP sorry if you think i have some poor english skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Was trying not to Say IV-MP sorry if you think i have some poor english skills.
I was implying that the second paragraph was constructed with poor language, not your first, as I could tell what you were trying to do/say.