ServerFFS Phone payment

Hello guys, i saw on serverFFS.com that it supports an phone payment method.

Now it sounds a little bit silly.... but my question is, i dont got internet banking and my parents probaly dont allow me to use the house phone.
Can you also use the phone method with an mobile phone ?

~Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZz0mbieX
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea you can.

BUT Remember this :

You get fee's from ServerFFS and 35% from DaoPay, that means you gonna pay around 50Ђ for 30 slots. So yeah..
Why are they doing that if its just an single playment over the phone ?

Anyways i think il give it an try and then maybe block there number ? (my awesome smartphone can blacklist numbers )

Edited
So if im right, they will ask like 35% over the regular price if i use that payment method ?

im asking this because i maybe want an domain name, and sice (explained) i dont have any regular payment methods its easy to do it with serverFFS. So if an domain name is $12 and i need to pay $15 of $16 it isnt a big deal because in my country its expensiver anyways

But yes i understand at serverslots which isnt really cheap, it can get very expensive by doing that

... nothing is cheaper or more expensive, put your position in Woet's shoes, his not such a big owner of a hosting company... all prices will equal same at the end, they just make it look cheaper so you would purchase it. Again NOTHING is free. And things are free but illegal

The fees for mobile phone payments are high. Mobile phone carriers usually take 40-70% of the payment for themselves, compared to the low 1-5% fee from PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Посмотреть сообщение
The fees for mobile phone payments are high. Mobile phone carriers usually take 40-70% of the payment for themselves, compared to the low 1-5% fee from PayPal
Holy shit, really ? then i should think about asking another family member to do it over the internet.

Anyways thanks all for the responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyways thanks all for the responses.
Yeah, PayPal's the best way to pay online in my opinion, after all, it is owned by eBay :P

If you can't pay with a "bank account" or a "credit card" than there's no use owning a server or a domain or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can't pay with a "bank account" or a "credit card" than there's no use owning a server or a domain or anything.
Lol true lol

Well i thaight there was, by the phone method thats why i asked here for help. But as said before then il just ask someone of my family/friends who can pay by bank maybe