Can someone please help me..

Ok, i have this script, and i have a missions system in, after puttin it in when i try to start the server it says the gamemode is not found... Could someone please take a look at it and maybe tell me why it would do that?

http://pastebin.com/kCPQTUZ8

And yes i do have the .txt file inside the scriptfiles folder.

compile it again!!

your problem is that you don't have the .amx file in your gamemode folder

gamemodes should be in the gamemodes folder not in the scriptfiles folder

Ok... you mis-understood me.... >.> There is a .amx in the gamemodes folder for it.... and... what i was saying for the script files is the file it reads from for the mission locations on line 612 i was saying that that file IS in the script files >.>

oh sry^^

well try to compile it again and if there are no errors check the line in the server cfg wich says

gamemode0 "name of the gamemode"

ok, real quick, im not a complete noob on this stuff ive been running servers for a few years now.. im just now trying to code my own server... the amx is trucking3.amx and the gamemode line is gamemode0 trucking3 1 so why its not working idk, i know sometimes if it cant find a file that is referenced that should be in the script files, then it does that... but... the file is there so i dont know why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by External-Life
Посмотреть сообщение
ok, real quick, im not a complete noob on this stuff ive been running servers for a few years now.. im just now trying to code my own server... the amx is trucking3.amx and the gamemode line is gamemode0 trucking3 1 so why its not working idk, i know sometimes if it cant find a file that is referenced that should be in the script files, then it does that... but... the file is there so i dont know why...
type in the console of the server window: changemode trucking3

maybe its because of the streamer.txt in the include folder when the gamemode cant read it the server wont start
would you post the streamer.txt?

nope still says it cant find it... GR! this is pissing me off

Quote:
Originally Posted by External-Life
Посмотреть сообщение
nope still says it cant find it... GR! this is pissing me off
did you try my console way?