VPS Buyment

Sup guys since few days ago I've been "walking" through internet to find the best VPS Hoster and I found a good offer at onerack.co.uk for 10Ј ( GBP ) with these specs:
Код:
25GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1GB RAM (Memory)
2 IP Addresses
cPanel (Ј10.00 option) 
Your choice of operating system
I thought hosting GTA:SA & Swat 4 but also a Enemy Territory game and I know that the SAMP hosting & Swat 4 will work with the specs since SWAT 4 will only be a 6 man server and GTA:SA 50 slot man server and with E:T it will be 32 slot .. Just I am wondering is the bandwith enough?

Brandwidth is bad, also VPS is bad. Find cheap dedi. Way better than VPS.

To be honest I am just only using this to host 2 - 1 games that won't require a lot bandwith since 50slot on SA:MP doesn't take a lot bandwith? And on SWAT 4 4 player slot for coop doesn't either take a lot bandwith.

You should get it, your requirements don't seem to be that resourceful.

Bandwidth and RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllipseRage
Посмотреть сообщение
Bandwidth and RAM
The RAM is fine, SA-MP servers (If done properly) hardly take ANY resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesenice*
Посмотреть сообщение
Brandwidth is bad, also VPS is bad. Find cheap dedi. Way better than VPS.
Cheap dedi's come with many unwanted surprises. It's better to go for a high end VPS, I reckon a 1GB RAM VPS for only 10GBP will be massively oversold though. Try looking at some more quality providers, ubiquityservers.com as an example, you'll probably get a better deal there.

A full 50 player SA:MP server will use around 2mbps, so if you expect on filling the server, there wont be enough bandwidth.