Internet Prob

Hey guys..
Can someone help?
I bought a modem TP-LINK TD-8810,
some friends have the same but they didn't got problem like mine.
There are 5 Lights: LAN, ADSL, Alarm, Act and Power.
When internet is working only LAN , ADSL, Act and Power are working.
But when Internet crashs (It crashs a lot) Act is turning off, ADSL too, and alarm is lighting for 30 secs.
Then again and again... Can someone help how to fix that, to not make the modem crash...

why not just call your ISP service and ask them if there are problems with your connection
they are supposed to help you
and if they cant call the service of tp link
they have to help you

we can't help you much more if it isn't a real bug which someone knows...

If you're internet crashes you're router, the speeds are incorrect, and one is sending data faster than the other, this causes a crash when one goes down. - The only way to fix this, is either calling your ISP, or buying another router with the same speed limit as you're connection.

Same reply I got from my friend. Thanks.

In the worst cases, I say you should try Port Range Trigger..

How to do it:
In the URL bar, Type in your IP address, you will be asked to login. The Default Account is Admin, and the password is 1234. Or whatever you changed it to. I'm Using Linksys so It might be a little different, but try to find Port Forwarding options. Once you're there, you should see DMZ. What happened to you, might be that your internet provider forgot to setup some things accounting your internet. If you DMZ, and you should Enable it.

What is DMZ?

The DMZ screen allows one local user to be exposed to the Internet for use of a special-purpose service such as Internet gaming and videoconferencing. DMZ hosting forwards all the ports at the same time to one PC.

Sorry if it doesn't help, it's all the answers I could find.

Go to a internet forum or ******.

I'm afraid to not break it

It may also be that your ISP isn't providing you a powerful enough signal for a stable connection