good for gaming?

Check this out, I may get it. Can someone tell me if that video card and everything else is good for gaming and scripting, etc. Thanks guys!

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/deskt...00&s=dhs&cs=19

Er I didn't catch you can you say it slowly and do not translate it with ****** please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllipseRage
Посмотреть сообщение
Er I didn't catch you can you say it slowly and do not translate it with ****** please?
It's actually funny, hes from United States and natively speaks English.

Anyway, we would need to see the card you plan on buying.

Hmm, the link was removed, im sorry.
EDIT: Link added.

Dell desktops seem to break alot these days (I've gone through and returned 2 Dell computers this year). It would be better to just build your own to be honest, it would probably turn out cheaper, and it's not that hard of a job to do.

Err, build your own. Much cheaper.

I was going to build my own then my dad said it would turn out to the same price as just buying a nice dell XPS computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd
Посмотреть сообщение
I was going to build my own then my dad said it would turn out to the same price as just buying a nice dell XPS computer.
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesenice*
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really.
If somebody doesn't have full experience building there own PC it kinda really "is", Ive worked for a computer repair place in this city for a few years and people always ended up building PCs of there own and not knowing what there doing and either messing up connections or burning the CPU by not connecting the CPU fan right or something they just don't no that you can't just find on no manual always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
If somebody doesn't have full experience building there own PC it kinda really "is", Ive worked for a computer repair place in this city for a few years and people always ended up building PCs of there own and not knowing what there doing and either messing up connections or burning the CPU by not connecting the CPU fan right or something they just don't no that you can't just find on no manual always.
I know how to do it :P. My dad builds computers everyday at work + tons of tutorials on ******* xD