Show number of players on a team in the bottom right corner?

how can i put like a permanent message on the bottom right corner of the screen that says how many people are on TEAM_HUNTER 1 so it says HUNTERS: 1 for example at the bottom

so your meaning if a hunter gets a kill goes HUNTER: 2 like a scoreboard for the teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
so your meaning if a hunter gets a kill goes HUNTER: 2 like a scoreboard for the teams?
No. my game mode is hide n kill so i thought it would be a good idea if the hiders knew how many hunters were hunting them you know what i mean? so if there is 2 hunters for example the count goes to HUNTERS: 2 because when ever a hider dies he turns into a hunter so if 1 hider dies it will add to the count. hope i didnt confuse u

Set a timer under OnGameModeInit. Then create the textdraw on a loop under OnGameModeInit, then as people spawn as TEAM_HUNTER += 1 and it should update, if you understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottCFR
Посмотреть сообщение
Set a timer under OnGameModeInit. Then create the textdraw on a loop under OnGameModeInit, then as people spawn as TEAM_HUNTER += 1 and it should update, if you understand
umm im a noob can you help me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottCFR
Посмотреть сообщение
I know how to do a counter but what about the textdraw thing?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawCreate

and read about the related functions

can some one give a smal example plz