Need help with a /sellgun command.

Can anyone figure out the problems? I've tried in different ways but now I'll let you try it. The command is supposed to work that if you do /sellgun [the id of the player] deagle it will give the selected player a deagle and all that shit. For some reason I'm getting errors so it would be nice with some help over here.

Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/sellgun", true) ==0)
    {
      if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1)
	  {
		if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0,-1052.366210, 1547.548217, 33.437610))
		{
		 if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] == 4)
		 {
		   tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
		   if(!strlen(tmp)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Usage: /sellgun [playerid] [Weaponid]");
		   new id = strval(tmp);
		   tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
		   if(!strlen(tmp))
		   {
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, OOCCHAT,"---------------------------------------------------------");
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Deagle [250 mats]  AK-47 [750 mats]  MP5 [500 mats]");
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Colt [200 mats]  Rifle [500 mats]  Uzi [300 mats]");
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Tec9 [300 mats]  Baseball Bat [50 mats]  Knife [100 mats]");
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Armour [20 mats]");
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[ Usage: /sellgun [playerid] [Weaponname] ]");
		   SendClientMessage(playerid, OOCCHAT,"---------------------------------------------------------");
		   return 1;
		   }
		   new weapon = strlen(tmp);

if(IsPlayerConnected(id))
		   {
		   if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(id, 5.0,-1052.366210, 1547.548217, 33.437610))
		   {
			 if(strcmp(weapon, "deagle", true) == 0)
			 {
			   if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Mats] >= 250)
			   {
				 PlayerInfo[playerid][Mats] = PlayerInfo[playerid][Mats] - 250;
				 GivePlayerWeapon(id, 24, 70);
				 new str[128];
				 format(str, sizeof(str), "*%s hands over a Deagle to %s.", pName(playerid), pName(id));
                 ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, str, MECHAT,MECHAT,MECHAT,MECHAT,MECHAT);
			   }
			 }
		   }
		   else{SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "The selected player is not in range of you.");}
		   }
		   else{SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "The selected players is not connected.");}
		 }
		 else{SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not a materials dealer.");}
		}
		else{SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not in range of the weapons dealing spot");}
	  }
	  else{SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You need to be logged in to use this command.");}
	  return 1;
	}

Edit: Problem allreayd solved LOL. I didn't notice my mats were below 250..

What probs are you having?

Edit: olol