Please Help: Parameters and such.

Does Anyone know a guide, or can someone just help me out with the following? :

1. I need to know how to take a minigun (and different guns) from the player when he/she TP’s or leaves the minigun(or other DM) area.
2. I need to know how to set up a car bomb system.
3. I need to know how to add houses and interiors for each house.
4. How the heck do I make some form of a car Derby? Here are the specifications for the derby;
A. Each player spawns in a random vehicle.
B. There can only be a max of 10 players per each derby round.
C. This will take place on top of that triangle shaped rooftop. So when the player falls off, I need he/she to be eliminated and spectate the derby.
I would also like those specs. For the different derby courses I make and such.

Please help! I just don’t know where to begin. Thank you!

-Kevin

Here

oh! HAHA! but, i've already tried that. that's why i have asked here. lolrofl. heheh

Well there are several things wrong here:

1: You may be asking for too much
2: You should know how to do some of those
3: I would help you, but then I would be working....we wouldn't want that now would we?

EDIT: if your hiring a scripter, then that's something different....

im not hiring a scripter. im simply looking for some one to help me understand how to script certain things. like i dont know how to make the parameters for a derby and such. more like im not asking anyone to do work to help me. just asking if anyone knows good tutorials for these things, and to point me in the right direction.

i hope i'm not sounding rude, i just need to know these things.

thank you.

I see...sorry for misinterpreting that xD. Lets see if I can help:

1. You can use "ResetPlayerWeapons" to take away weapons and then immediately give them their previous weapons. Before they enter the event zone and start the event, you should 'GetPlayerWeaponData' and then save it to a database (try dudb). Then 'ResetPlayerWeapons' to clear their inventory then give them the minigun. When they exit or die or something, ;ResetPlayerWeapons' again and load their weapon data back and give them their weapons back.

2. This is simple. You can create a timer when someone enters the vehicle.
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid)
{
       if(vehicleid == /*your vehicle*/)
       {
                SetTimer("Boom",10000,0);
       }
}
Then later.....
pawn Code:
forward Boom(playerid)
public Boom(playerid)
{
         new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;
         GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
         CreateExplosion(x,y,z,7,15.0);//type 7 is my favorite and the radius doesn't really matter...
}
You can style that as you wish...
If thats not what you want then instead of CreateExplosion then SetVehicleHealth(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),0);

3. I don't know much about this, but you can find filterscripts for these

4. You would need to make a zone. Try dCallbacks (****** it). Then when they leave the zone or die or something, spawn them somewhere then SetPlayerCameraPos then SetPlayerCameraLookAt to the middle of the stage. Be sure to TogglePlayerControllable so they don't move. When the event is over, reset their cameras and continue with the game.

Hope this helps lots and sorry if I made you feel bad xD. If you need help on details just make a new thread or something.

thank you. i still am very fuzzy on this. as i have just created my server and i am still fuzzy on the weapons thing( #1) but i will try it. thank you!