SAMP on VPS

These are the servers , whitch one of these can be used for sa-mp hosting ?

Storage : 30GB 60GB 100GB 140GB
Bandwidth : 500GB 1000GB unlimited unlimited
Guaranteed RAM : 512MB 1204MB 1536MB 2048MB
Burstable RAM : 1024MB 2048MB 3072MB 4096MB
Guaranteed CPU : 0.6GHZ 1.2GHZ 1.8GHZ 2.4GHZ
Upload : 10mib/s 10mib/s 10mib/s 10mib/s

Thanks

Well your gonna need as much CPU as your gonna need, And Upload 10mib's well whats download? If its over 30mpbs than your fine, You don't need much ram max ram a SA-MP server uses is 256MB and thats max pretty much or else something is wrong, But CPU could be an issue on an VPS and bandwith well it all depends you should go with 500GB and work your way up, Make sure they allow you to upgrade anytime.

thanks , but how much do i need CPU to run an samp server ?

Depends on how many players you expect. If you expect more than 40, a VPS probably isnt for you, unless you get a hybrid or happen to be very, very lucky with the node your on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Посмотреть сообщение
Depends on how many players you expect. If you expect more than 40, a VPS probably isnt for you, unless you get a hybrid or happen to be very, very lucky with the node your on.
No, i have a vps with 2 gb ram DDR3, and amd quad core, 4 x 2,6 ghz and 150 players and more noproblem..

Like I said, 2GB of RAM is more of an entry level hybrid imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by universe
Посмотреть сообщение
No, i have a vps with 2 gb ram DDR3, and amd quad core, 4 x 2,6 ghz and 150 players and more noproblem..
I am gonna guess your VPS is like lots of cash more than a dedicated with those kinda specs would be?.