MySQL problem

When i start my server and try to log in and nothing happens. I checked the script, but i couldn't find anything that could cause it.

Pastebin: http://pawn.pastebin.com/8husMPmD

MySQL part was taken from CWRP

Bring
Up
My

It's not good to post code from other scripts.

But have you created the database needed? Have you connected to the database in OnGameModeInit?

Problem is in OnPlayerLogin, OnPlayerRegister inserts user to database.

Well does it send you any messages? Does your server crash after logging in?

It doesn't send anything.. If I press Spawn it says: "You need to log in before spawn" and so on..

And when you do login (with /login or whatever it is) it just doesn't do anything?

Can I see the /login code?

Its in dialog.

Код:
if(dialogid == 12346)
	{
		if(response == 1)
		{
		    if(strlen(inputtext))
		    {
				new tmppass[64];
				strmid(tmppass, inputtext, 0, strlen(inputtext), 255);
				OnPlayerLogin(playerid,tmppass);
			}
			else
			{
				format(string,sizeof(string),"Tere tulemast meie serverisse, %s\n\nPalun sisesta oma parool, kui Sa oled registreeritud\nSisesta parool ja vajuta Registreeri, kui Sul pole veel kasutajat",GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
				ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,12346,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Sisse logimine",string,"Logi sisse","Registreeri");
			}
		}
		else
		{
		    if(strlen(inputtext) >= 30 && strlen(inputtext) < 3)
	       	{
	           	format(string,sizeof(string),"Tere tulemast meie serverisse, %s\n\nPalun sisesta oma parool, kui Sa oled registreeritud\nSisesta parool ja vajuta Registreeri, kui Sul pole veel kasutajat",GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
				ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,12346,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Registreerumine",string,"Logi sisse","Registreeri");
	           	return 1;
	       	}
	       	else
	       	{
				if (gPlayerAccount[playerid])
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "See nimi on juba vхetud,palun vali mхni muu!.");
					Kick(playerid);
					return 1;
				}
				new tmppass[64];
				strmid(tmppass, inputtext, 0, strlen(inputtext), 255);
				OnPlayerRegister(playerid,tmppass);
			}
		}
	}

Well I dont' see 'PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey]' being set anywhere, is it auto-set when they enter the server or what?

If that's not the problem, I'm not sure. Try debugging each line of code, and see where it stops.

MySQLFetchAcctSingle does it( MySQLFetchAcctSingle(PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], "Password", PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey]); )

Yeah, I've never heard of that function. Let me see it please.

Sure
Код:
MySQLFetchAcctSingle(sqlplayerid, sqlvalname[], sqlresult[])
{
	new query[128];
	format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT %s FROM Players WHERE id = %d LIMIT 1", sqlvalname, sqlplayerid);
	mysql_query(query);
	//if (DEBUG) SQLLog(query);
	mysql_store_result();
	if(mysql_fetch_row(sqlresult)==1)
	{
		mysql_free_result();
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
}