Dm jefferson bug!

Hey, I made this right now:
Код:
		if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/dm1",true)==0) //
{
		SetPlayerPos(playerid,2220.26,-1148.01,1025.80); // This can be the fail, I'm not sure the x,y,s is right, but I found them on samp wiki...
		SetPlayerInterior(playerid,15); // Interior
		GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"Welcome to Jefferson Motel dm Area",4000,6); // GameText
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,31,99999); // M4
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,4); // knife
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,32,99999); // Tec9
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,34,99999); // Sniper Rifle
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,42); // Fire Extinguisher
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,27,99999); // Combat Shotgun
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,24,99999); // Desert Eagle
		GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,18,99999); // Molotov Cocktail
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
But it doesnt work (( Can anyone help me??

And what doesn't work?

When i Connect it Says Warning(upcode) ten times and it crashes...

Try lowering down the weapon ammo.

You also didn't input any ammo for the knife/fire exthinguisher.

Ok, I'll try both...

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/dm1",true)==0)
{
  SetPlayerPos(playerid,2220.26,-1148.01,1025.80); // Position and Interior are right, tested them
  SetPlayerInterior(playerid,15); // Position and Interior are right, tested them
  GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"Welcome to Jefferson Motel Dm Area",4000,6); // Should work
  ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid); // Added this, This should be used, so people dont go to minigun dm then come to this one with minigun (if you have a minigun dm)
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,31,50000); // Changed ammo to something smaller, dont worry it will still be infinite ;)
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,4,1); // Added ammo here so you even get the weapon
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,32,50000); // Changed ammo to something smaller, dont worry it will still be infinite ;)
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,34,50000); // Changed ammo to something smaller, dont worry it will still be infinite ;)
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,42,1); // Added ammo here so you even get the weapon
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,27,50000); // Changed ammo to something smaller, dont worry it will still be infinite ;)
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,24,50000); // Changed ammo to something smaller, dont worry it will still be infinite ;)
  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,18,50000); // Changed ammo to something smaller, dont worry it will still be infinite ;)
  return 1;
}
Hope it works

Ok, this (nearly) worked... I can tele and i gets weaps... But if I change weapon it just get back to normal punch... What to do now??

Ok, Its like... When i tele /dm1, Im starting with hands, if i change weapon i can see my weapon in a half sec, and then it switches back to hands

Nice bump