Need help with object

Hi,

Anyone can tell me how i can disable the physics on an object please ?

What do you mean by "physics"?

I go make a video, wait a second

Ok, that's my problem : SAMP BUG OBJECT BY DRAWKK

Well that's probably because you didn't park it rite. I still don't understand what you mean by "physics".

from what it looks like that you have objects ALL over the place for that lift... I am thinking you are wanting to make a vehicle lift from what I can see in the video. You will need to make it you have 2 objects side by side when they are on the ground, and when you have them in the air at your desired height make sure that they are at the same height so then when you do the cmd, etc.... both sides of the lift will raise equally.

Items are usually well lined up, except that I just start recording the video too late ^^

When i say physics is when objects are moved according to the laws of gravity, you understand?

You simply can't ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawkk
Items are usually well lined up, except that I just start recording the video too late ^^

When i say physics is when objects are moved according to the laws of gravity, you understand?
that is going back to high school bro... it has been 10 years since I have been in high school....

Lol, i just wan't know how to disable the physics on a object if it's possible