Can some HELP me please with the Gameserver !

Can some1 HELP me like im new and im goin to make my server .. but can some1 can help me like help to script ? help me to script ? and can some1 tell me how to add cars in a location, how to make houses availible to buy, how to make gates !! and plus i need a scripter for my server :S please add Rroni.b@live.com if u wanna help me and b a scripter Please ) !

I suggest going through www.wiki-samp.com to learn basics and tutorials there

as for the others; props, gates,etc. i suggest to take a look at filterscripts that can help you out as you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by N000000b :)

as for the others; props, gates,etc. i suggest to take a look at filterscripts that can help you out as you go
i`ll try to, see what can i learn thankz anyway ! (Y)

i reallly need a scripter no way i neeed help please add me rroni.b@live.com so we can talk there i need a scripter please can some1 help me ?!? add me please !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDanielzz
Can some1 HELP me like im new and im goin to make my server .. but can some1 can help me like help to script ? help me to script ? and can some1 tell me how to add cars in a location, how to make houses availible to buy, how to make gates !! and plus i need a scripter for my server :S please add Rroni.b@live.com if u wanna help me and b a scripter Please ) !
Adding cars:

1. Go ingame , get in a car park it where ever you want than do /save (CARNAME) -
2. Exit the Game.
3. Search for SavedPositions.txt on your gta folder.
4. Copy whats inside something like this - AddStaticVehicle(560,1676.7863,1845.7314,177.7440, 67.2596,2,66); // sultan
5. Open up your GameMode/Filterscript.
6. Paste AddStaticVehicle(560,1676.7863,1845.7314,177.7440, 67.2596,2,66); // sultan below on GameModeInit if it's a GM , or below OnFilterScriptInit if it's a filterscript.
7. Compile , go in game and enjoy your car.

For more information visit www.wiki.samp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by N000000b :)

Don't you mean wiki.sa-mp.com?